Monday, March 26, 2012

What does an average joe want?

Am I a generalist? Probably yes!
I want to be a good person,
I want to be that great working mom.
I want to be that good daughter, wife
I want to be that great employee...

In this world full of achievers - both super and the worst,
Haven't we forgotten the "average joes"?
Don't they make up the "actual" world?
Am I one of them - oh yeah!!

Do I know what to do with my life, what to achieve?
Do I have a hobby that I can call my "passion"?
Do I want to change and take risks?
It's a NO for all of these but yet I know I do whatever I do well

Do I want to change?
Do I want more clarity?
Do I want to explore new stuff?
It's a YES for all of these but I don't know where to start :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sirisha.. I was sharing exact opinion in some conversation with someone today...not as articulative as you said.. but it I got words to my feelings looking at your post..:)

    ReplyDelete