Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Oh how I wish....

I've read her books (not all though!). I regularly visit her blog. There are some posts that I connect to, get mushy about. I've done her prompts last time around and felt really good about it.
And now, she's back with a new set of prompts and it couldn't have come at a better time. Here's wishing Preeti all the best with her new book



I've more or less had everything I had ever wanted in life - great family, good education, decent job, exciting kids. But who wouldn't want more...

Right now, at this moment I badly need to prioritize things in life. What do I really want, what do I want more - well being of kids, job satisfaction. I need that ever elusive work-home balance. I badly need that since I've been losing sleep over that!

I need to listen more. Listen to my kids blabbering all over the place, my mom/dad whom I rarely call, my in-laws who want to spend time with us, my extended family, my inner self, people at my work place. All I need is that time and peace of mind to listen and STOP thinking about 100 other things while listening to someone.

And yes, I need more money. Am happy with what I have. But I really wish I had more and wouldn't think twice about donating or disconnecting a call when someone from an orphanage calls. I feel guilty eveytime I can't afford to help.

So, what say? Can??

2 comments: