Monday, April 20, 2009

When the going gets tough...

the tough get going...but then this is beyond that...absolutely beyond that....I hope and wish that the families are strong...I would do anything to ease their pain...just anything...

A family lost their 26 year old son in a couple of hours to something as serious as Leukamia....and with absolutely no warning...
A family lost their 1.5 year old kid to...don't know what...maybe seizures...
A husband lost his wife of 1 year to...again not sure what it was

This is all I've been hearing entire last week...I don't think stating this unfair is just enough...do we have anything else in the vocabulary to describe this...???

This is sooo so unfair..

I just don't know how to react...will I ever be able to get over this? Will we be able to live without any thought of what might happen later...tomorrow...the next hour...the next minute...
the kids are still young...and it's still a long long way to go...will this fear ever ever go away...and will I be able to stay my usual stable...rock-solid self??

Should I ask the god for help...? the same one who has taken away a child's life and created a void in their parents life...the same god..??Really?

No comments:

Post a Comment