Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Family - Getting into the groove



and suddenly one fine day he started sleeping in the night, all through the night, just like that...and then everything felt so normal and relaxed.

I am back at work, Dhruv is a looooot better and older. Now, all of us sleep at night, Dhriti has her vacation and so we sleep a little more...normally wake up only at 8 AM :)) So, it's bliss overall

Since I am back at work, there is not much time left to think and brood. I kind of like this chaos and everything now seems fine!
Dhruv's reached his first milestone-he can now turn around and sleep on his stomach!!
We thought boys are a little late and maybe he'll take yet another month to "tumble". But looks like this guy is in a hurry!
He still can't hold his head properly though and has a trouble pulling his hand once he tumbles, so there's a lot of crying.
Shiva's mom is here and so are Dhriti's cousins and the house is even more (maybe 10 times more) chaotic.
At times, when I can't stay back longer at office or I can't reach office earlier I get irritated (which is most of the times)
But then, like everything else I am hoping this will pass off also and I'll be able to find the right balance.

Oh...Shiva might have to travel this month for sure...and that's when the real fun will begin. I'd love to have my mom and dad here at Hyd. Not that I have an issue with my mom-in-law and sis-in-law staying over buuuuuut...mom is any day much more helpful. I'll be less guilty about staying late at office, waking up late, and 100 such things...

And yeah, I'll turn 30 next month!!!!!
Looking at how things have been happening all around I'd say I'm truly happy about the state of life in general.(touch-wood) So, what did I achieve?
Adorable kids and a happy family

No comments:

Post a Comment