Friday, July 7, 2006

Some random thoughts


Now when I see another mother with a toddler at tow I stop, look up and smile...We both know why, we share this common joy of being mothers..

Now when we are at a public place (a hotel, a plane, a gathering) and I suddenly hear a squeal from a kid, I dont snigger, I know there's a kid somewhere there

Now when there is no work at office, I dont feel like inventing new work to do.I just buy some time before its time to pack off...

Now when there is a new movie in town,we dont rush. We patiently wait for a DVD, wait for a weekend, wait for Dhriti to fall into a deep sleep and then start watching the movie. Gone are the days, when I used to watch a movie 1st day 1st show and also watch movies back to back

Now when there is a weekend, we look out for kiddie places, or places not too far away coz i cant just hold Dhriti in the car for a long long time

Now when we are in mood to eat food outside (which anyways sucks in KL) we still cook and give Dhriti her food before we end up at a hotel. And I dont remember the last time both Shiva and myself sat together to eat a lesuirely and casual meal

P.S: I was jealous of Shiva using this picture in his blog so copied it here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment